Monday 12 March 2012

SOMEDAY

someday you will regret,
someday you will repent,
someday you will cry,
for losing me on the way.


someday you will see,
how colorless your life can be,
 someday you will think,
the color of your life was me.


someday you will stand alone,
someday you will be tired,
someday you will feel,
the strength in your life was me.


someday you will realize,
the world is such a lie,
someday you will agree,
the truth of you life was me.


someday your smile will fade,
someday you will be sad,
someday you will accept,
the smile on your face was coz of me.


someday you will fear,
someday you will want support,
someday you will say,
the courage of your life was me.


someday you will fall,
someday you will need a hand,
someday you will cry out,
the pretext of your rise was me.


someday you will realize my worth,
someday you will need my shoulder,
someday you will yearn for my love,
someday you will feel my pain.


someday i am sure you will

2 comments:

  1. Don't curse so much kid, "that" person may die from a heart attack :P

    Jokes apart...few lines can be removed; write-ups (especially poems) should be crisp and clear...

    I will dare to make an attempt to reconfigure this poem; of-course with u'r permission :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur always more than welcum 2 amend nythn dats gone wrong. :P n i hope no one dies... i dnt wanna end up in jail :P

    ReplyDelete