Sunday 26 January 2014

SOMEDAY SOMEWHERE SOMETIME

Someday somewhere sometime I lost my heart to u.
Not only my heart, my soul and my being too,
Someday sometime I lost myself in you
Falling free was never so good.

Someday somewhere I knew you were mine,
Someday somewhere I never cared about time.
Days and nights were spend in your thoughts,
Can I ever explain the joys they brought?

Someday somewhere, it did feel right,
Though unprepared, I knew I will fight,
I would fight to keep you by my side.
Never did I know that time will turn tide.

Someday sometime, time stood still,
My life waited for the command of my will,
For with you neither my past mattered
Nor I cared about future. I lived in the present.

Today now and here I sit thinking
How you happened to me
Someday somewhere sometime…

Seems a lifetime ago, another life ago. 

4 comments:

  1. well composed in 5 stanzas ...!! But what I felt ,somewhr it is lacking d typical crispy-ness & dat buttery flow which z ur signature style..!! dat heart-melting poise is somwht missing. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will try to write better.... thank u fr ur suggestion :)

      Delete
  2. Nice , awsome bt need to devlop wording,
    Use phrases it will gv more sense to the lines.

    ReplyDelete