Wednesday 2 May 2012

LETTING GO


i fear when someone tries to hold my hand
for i know that pain of letting go
letting go of all your memories
the sweet things you said
the warmth of your love
like nothing ever did exist
the sea of my sorrow,
dark n mystic.
knows no boundaries
neither mountains no furrows
i try very hard, oh yes i do
to forget everything
but i never succeed , even if
i try, day in and day out
i am tired to trying
to let go of u
you still rule my heart
no matter what i do

i fear when u try to hold my hand
for i know for sure
that one day, i will have to let u go
letting go of all the promises,
the promise to stay together,
the promise to hold on to each other,
like a dewdrop on a leaf.

life is a journey through raging sea
full of waves so wild.
and the weather so treacherous.
no matter how much I try,
it takes me away
and i have to leave your hand
and let you go away.

Shining in my eyes is your face
illuminating my life
helping me find a way.
ringing in my ears is your voice
soothing my heart
taking my tears away.
here I am floating away
holding on to your memories
as I drift away.
its my proud possession
that I will never let go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment