Tuesday 5 June 2012

CRY OF THE DUMPSTER


The other day I was going through the news when I saw an interview of a man. There was nothing special about him except the words he was saying.
“So what did you see?” the correspondent was asking.
“Yesterday when I went to throw the garbage, I heard a cry form the dustbin. I looked inside and saw a baby inside. I picked her up and then I called the police”
“Did the police ask you anything?”
“Yes just the formalities and then asked me to accompany them to the hospital for the health check of the baby”
“Thank you. That was the man who found the abandoned girl child yesterday from the dustbin and now the child is at the hospital being looked over by the child help line” the correspondent concluded.
The news was nothing new to my ears. Day in and day out we all keep hearing about girl child found from dustbins, some half dead and dead child found near road or behind some hospital, half eaten by dogs.
On one hand I see parents abandoning a perfectly healthy child just because it’s a girl and on the other hand I see couples praying for a child because they can’t have any.
Those people who think that having a son is going to solve all their problems are nothing but sick. They are sick to the core.
I wish that the government legalize the “sexing of the fetus” again because, personally, I think a child dying inside her mother is far better than dying inside a dustbin or being eaten by dogs.
Those people who throw away their child, what do they think? Do they think that someone will find their baby and adopt them or they simply think that if the baby dies inside a dustbin, it won’t be regarded as a sin?
The people who thought that putting a ban on embryo sexing is going to save the girl child never accounted for the fact that those morons who want  son, and a son only wont stop till they have a son and keep killing innocent girls.
One thing I do not understand, what is the difference between raising a girl child and a boy child? The girl child doesn’t require anything extraordinary; neither a girl child turns into an alien as she grows up.  If you do not have the strength to bring up a child, please don’t give birth to any, just because you can produce a life, it doesn’t give you the permission to end it.
In my opinion, such parents should be found out and shot. On a second thought, they don’t deserve an easy death. Their hands and legs should be tied and they should be thrown to the wolves so that they know how painful it is to be bitten and eaten alive.

P.S. – to those women who know that their baby is being murdered and still remain silent/support it- “I WISH YOUR MOM THREW YOU IN THE DUSTBIN RIGHT AFTER YOU WERE BORN”

No comments:

Post a Comment