Wednesday 25 January 2012

ALONE

Alone i stood, alone i fought,
the nights were dark and the days were hot,
tears in my eyes, blood on my heart,
remembering the person,
who tore my heart apart.

Alone i smiled, alone i cried,
but the tears in my eyes had already died,
remembering the man, who had lied,
and for whom everything i had tried.

Alone i sat, alone i thought,
that the battle was lost,
the sword seemed heavy, my heart was heavier,
i left cursing myself for my foolish behavior.

Alone i kneeled, alone i prayed,
but sadly kept on, feelings depraved,
lucky for those who never face this,
as i know how crippling and painful it is.

Alone i sat, alone i thought,
why God gave some glee and others drought?
the numerous mysteries, understood by none,
still my heart forces me to carry on and on....

Alone i am born, alone i shall die,
when no one will be there to remember me,
at last i leave my thoughts on sands of time,
for others to learn and live life on line.

Alone we are and alone we will be,
struggling in this world, till our last breath leave,
still whenever you have any doubt, just close you eyes and let your heart seek out,

Alone is lonely, alone is a must,
for us human beings, who live life just
for the sake of living, beyond despair
is the only reason to live, though sweet, but rare.

Alone i finish this, alone shall be me,
might be for the time being,
but a ray of hope, appears as strong as a rope,
which will keep two souls, bound together, unbroke......

1 comment: