Monday 13 February 2012

VALENTINES DAY

My heart bleeds to see you with another girl..
i was but once your only girl..
on this valentines day,
i keep looking on the way
on which you went and never turned back,
to see whether i lived or went away..
i try convincing my heart,
but the tears never stop.
i guess i will forget you,
when my heart finally stops...
of laughs i shared with you,
of your promises that never came true..
i treasure these memories in my heart,
and dream that you and i never went apart..
i still remember everything we used to do..
the times we used to spend, when i just kept looking at you,
i thought that you were my dream come true,
but i should have known that it was too good to be true.
how do i tell you how much i love you?
may be that doesn't even matter to you..
for you i was only a toy..
which you changed when i was of no more joy...
i am a fool to be crying for you..
but isn't love only for fools?
you were clever that you walked out on me,
and still playing the game with another name....
its so helpless to be in love,
the pain never subsides,
the scar still burns..
yet you laugh with some chick...
may be you don't even remember me...

No comments:

Post a Comment